CLT Releases Report of Achievement
April 27, 2016 - Charlotte Douglas International Airport has completed its 2015 Report of Achievement. The Report of Achievement provides a comprehensive review of Airport programs and accomplishments.
- The launch of Destination CLT, a 10-year capital development program to meet existing and future demand;
- New Passenger Experience initiatives and customer service programs, including CLT’s Canine Crew, a new Mother’s Room and “TLC from CLT”;
- New concessions and retail venues;
- Community Relations initiatives, including neighborhood meetings, the Airport Community Job Fair and the Ninth Annual Runway 5K Run;
- Airport Accolades and Awards; and
- Airport Partner Accolades, Accomplishments and Community Relations.
Click here to view the 2015 Report of Achievement.