Read More: Year-End Holiday Travel Starts Tomorrow
To make travel during the most wonderful time of the year a little less stressful be sure to plan ahead and arrive early. Expect lines and ensure your luggage and your holiday gifts will clear security without delays.
- Download the CLT App. It has all the information you will need on the go. It’s free from the Apple store or Google Play.
- Arrive two hours prior to a domestic flight, three hours for international. If flying with children, elderly or others that may need assistance, arrive even earlier.
- Parking plans are a must. Demand is high during the holidays. Avoid the hassles, carpool, use valet parking, take the bus, order a ride-share app service, call a taxi, or have someone drop you off. The first hour in the Hourly Deck nearest the terminal is free. Also free is the cell phone waiting lot if picking up someone returning to town. If you park with us, use the Pay & Go stations to make leaving quicker.
- Security is important. Know the security requirements ahead of time. Have your boarding pass and identification ready. Save time – print passes at home. Leave weapons and other prohibited items at home. Not sure what is allowed through the checkpoint? Contact @AskTSA on Facebook and Twitter or use the “What Can I Bring?” feature at tsa.gov.
- Wrap presents at your destination. If a wrapped package causes an alarm in security, it will have to be unwrapped for inspection.
- Relax and enjoy your travel experience: The time will pass quickly with more than 120 places to shop and dine inside the airport. Try a craft beer or shop while you wait for your flight to board. Take time to enjoy the many works of art all over the terminal or grab a rocking chair and watch the planes and people go by. We also have a USO for military servicemembers and their families, multiple Mother’s Rooms for nursing moms and places for Fido to go before you fly.
- Free WiFi is throughout the airport and numerous places to charge your mobile devices.
Things to know when traveling
- Latest parking conditions: 704.359.5555
- CLT Airport automated information line: 704.359.4910
- Where to park: cltairport.com/parking.
- Real-time parking updates: parking.charlotteairport.com
- Questions about your baggage, arrivals, departures, delays or cancellations, contact your airline cltairport.com/airport-info/airlines
- Lost and Found: Depending on where you lost something you may have to call someone other than the airport. Find out where: cltairport.com/airport-info/lost-and-found
- Stay connected with the Airport. Follow @CLTairport on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.